Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Risk Everything

To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing. -unknown

Over the last half of a year so so much has happened and so so much has changed. I've hit the lowest I've ever hit and it seems I've blindly found my way up from the mud and the muck...  Life is different and life has changed. Change is good most of the time. I'm digging deep for the faith I need in knowing everything will be ok... God doesn't bring people into our lives or present us with possibilities unless there's a purpose for it. I know it's hard for us to find purpose in many things in life. I've been working on that faith in knowing there is a purpose for everything whether I understand it now or not..

One thing I am certain there are some beautiful changes on the horizon. All that can be done now is to wait and see that what's meant to be is everything one can hope for in this life... Happiness peace and love!

~Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment